HCA - Parallon
Nashville, TN (partial remote)
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow team members, end users, clients and administrators to develop solutions and address general updates and configuration changes/requests.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Participate in ongoing production support, end user support.
- Participate in the execution of testing as part of the Quality Assurance process.
- Contribute to documenting processes and procedures.
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations.
- 7+ years of relative experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the key aspects of the ServiceNow platform: Workflow, Forms, Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI Actions, and Core Configuration.
- High energy, ambitious self-starter with an aptitude for learning and customer focus.
- Ability to work independently, work in a fast paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction.
- Experience in end to end delivery of ServiceNow integration with other third party systems (BMC Remedy, Solar Winds, Footprints, Managed Engine, Jira etc.)
- Strong communication and customer service skill set.
- Deep knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks.
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL.
ServiceNow Developer (partial remote)