Shipping Associate with Class CDL License Certification
The Nashville Bun Co. (Bakery & Warehouse)
Wholesale & Retail Trade
Position Description / Responsibilities
Overview of Job Duties:
We are looking for a talented Shipping Associate to join our 1st shift shipping team! We are looking for a candidate with a Class A CDL to lead our shipping team with moving trailers throughout our facility. This candidate will also need to be able to help and assist the rest of the shipping department with materials moving. This is a great job for somebody who wants to utilize their Class A CDL and stay active! Main duties include:
- Move tractor trailers from shipping docks to help stage and deliver orders
- Receive incoming materials
- You should be willing and able to operate dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of product.
- Stock production lines with needed materials
- Working as part of the service team you will ensure the accuracy, timeliness and product quality of customer orders while loading/unloading trailers.
- You will maintain a clean and sanitized work area.
- Work in a safe and conscientious manner in a respectful, committed environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have an active Class A CDL • High School Diploma or GED • Two years previous shipping experience is an asset. • Must possess an excellent understanding of warehouse shipping procedures and equipment. • Strong attention to detail and basic mathematical aptitude. • Knowledge of material handling equipment is an asset; forklift certification and experience is a definite asset. • Ability to work independently • Ability to follow directions of supervisor and follow all safety rules and regulations. • Must be flexible to work weekends
Apply Now! https://thebakerycompanies.gat...