Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
People describe you as supportive, driven, and dependable. You are someone that rises to the occasion, takes the initiative, and thrives in an unpredictable environment. You often ask yourself “what can I do to improve this process?”, “how can I be of assistance?”, and “how can I go above and beyond the call of duty?”.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Juggling (no, not literally juggling-- though that would be exciting). You are a master at dealing with competing priorities.
- Accounting and handling numbers. Basically, cash rules everything around you.
- Constantly learning and not being afraid to tackle the unknown!
- Letting nothing slip through the cracks. You pay attention to the little things.
- Being a team player. You are just as eager and willing to do the glamorous tasks as the not-so-glamorous tasks.
- Adapting in a fast paced and unpredictable environment. You’re a chameleon who loves that no two days are the same.
- Keeping secrets. You are able to handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly and professionally.
DAY TO DAY:
- Managing expenses, AR, and AP across multiple businesses
- Assist with data entry and research
- Work closely with the Financial Controller to assist with various accounting duties
- Support the rest of the administrative team with various tasks as need be
PERKS & BENEFITS:
Compensation is a combination of base salary plus quarterly profit sharing potential. In addition to the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team, we also offer:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Weekly career development meetings for your first 60 days
- Bucket list benefit on each work anniversary
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives (book clubs, monthly learning series, Leadership Academy and more!)
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
WHO WE ARE:
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent professional experience
- 1-2 years of previous admin experience
- Applied experience with basic accounting principles (a plus if you have experience with real estate accounting)
- Experience working in Quickbooks
- Experience with Google for Work (Sheets, Docs, Drive)
In order to be considered for this rule, you must apply here.