Education Solutions Services
Education, Training & Library
Position Description / Responsibilities
About ESS|Source4Teachers: Established in 2000, ESS|Source4Teachers has become a leader in the education staffing space. The company employs talented daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district personnel, including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. Currently serving more than 400 school districts across 15 states, ESS|Source4Teachers enhances the education of more than 1.5 million students every day. To learn more, please visit Source4Teachers.com.
Are you ready to make an impact on education? Becoming a school substitute may be the opportunity you’re looking for!
ESS|Source4Teachers is currently hiring substitutes for teachers for Nashville Public Schools.
Substitute employees fill in for permanent school employees when they are absent to provide continuity in curriculum and school services. Below, we’ve included some responsibilities of a substitute teacher. Full job descriptions for support roles can be found at Source4Teachers.com.
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
- We offer benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
- You’ll receive training and ongoing support
- Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
- Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
There are several federal and state-mandated clearances and certifications required to work with children. Substitute requirements vary by position.
- 60 Hours of College or greater for Substitute Teacher Positions
- FBI Fingerprinting Background Check
- Online Substitute Training
Apply online at www.essgroup1.com
ESS/Source4Teachers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.