Network Solutions Group, LLC
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Overview: System Engineers are the onsite, client-facing resources of our company. System Engineers develop high level relationships with clients through ongoing communications that maximize uptime and further advance client productivity and profitability through technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Work directly with customers on a consulting basis with all aspects of IT infrastructure management including:
• Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues in an efficient and timely manner.
• Create and provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems
• Manage and maintain a web based queue of tickets assigned and hours billed to show initiative to address items based on priority/severity level.
• Plan, coordinate and implement network security measures that protect data, software and hardware.
• Participate and follow implementation for IT projects such as upgrades, training and troubleshooting.
• Participate in 24x7 On-Call rotation assignments
• Perform other duties as assigned
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Make sure to specify what position you are applying for and that your resume is up to date.