Network Solutions Group, LLC
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Overview: System Engineers are the onsite, client-facing resources of our company. System Engineers develop high level relationships with clients through ongoing communications that maximize uptime and further advance client productivity and profitability through technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Work directly with customers on a consulting basis with all aspects of IT infrastructure management including:
• Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues in an efficient and timely manner.
• Create and provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems
• Manage and maintain a web based queue of tickets assigned and hours billed to show initiative to address items based on priority/severity level.
• Plan, coordinate and implement network security measures that protect data, software and hardware.
• Participate and follow implementation for IT projects such as upgrades, training and troubleshooting.
• Participate in 24x7 On-Call rotation assignments
• Perform other duties as assigned
Proficiency with computing hardware and software including:
• Desktop and Laptop Imaging, Standardization, and Configuration
• Networking equipment: router, firewall, access points & switches
• Servers: RAID configuration
• PBX/Telephony equipment
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications (Office 2007-2016)
• Knowledge of Office 365
• Desktop Configuration, Imaging & Standardization with BIOS knowledge
• Servers: SCSI configuration, RAID configuration
• MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server
• DHCP, DNS & AD
• TCPIP, RRAS, Terminal Services Especially related to connectivity and troubleshooting
• Backup Software, devices and media
• Must have reliable transportation
• Well organized and detail oriented with strong self-management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with exceptional problem solving abilities coupled with a get it done attitude
• Display an interest in career development, continual education, and a desire to create and implement innovative solutions.
• Exercise the highest ethical standards.
• Successful completion of a criminal background check
Submit your resume' and for which position you are applying to email@example.com