Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Position Description / Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to lead the strategy and execution of paid media campaigns on our growing Audience Development team!
You’re a motivated, flexible marketer with excellent communication and project management skills. You have direct experience and a demonstrable track record managing paid media campaigns. You are comfortable in taking a goal and making it happen, balancing thorough planning and reporting with energetic execution.
- Coordinate direct response paid media strategies (paid search and social) capable of achieving lead generation and content amplification goals across a portfolio of technology related websites
- Be able to launch, manage and identify optimization opportunities on paid media campaigns across the Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads & LinkedIn platforms
- Work with the Audience Development department teams (SEO, social, media relations) to share important findings that can be applied across disciplines
- Report on performance and opportunities to marketing and sales stakeholders
- Help build a performance marketing team from the ground up
- Mentor junior members of the team on best practices
- Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) Certification
- Knowledge of various social advertising tool sets such as Facebook and LinkedIn
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- 3-5 years paid media experience
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Experience juggling multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization & landing page best practices
Apply at: https://technologyadvice.com/c...