Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Business & Professional Services , Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
WE ARE SEEKING...
PRIOR SERVERS, HOSPITALITY AND RESTAURANT INDUSTRY WORKERS TO APPLY FOR OUR ENTRY LEVEL INSIDE SALES ROLE!
CHANCE FOR ADVANCEMENT INTO SALES TRAINER AND SALES MANAGER ROLES!
We believe in performance-based pay and performance-based promotion. Since this program is growing quickly, we will need to promote top performers from this team into Sales Trainer and Sales Management positions within the next 12-18 months. Tomorrow's leaders in this division will be selected from the top performers in this role.
If an Inside Sales Representative position in a growing company is what you’re looking for, great! We need outstanding people in this role and are excited to talk to you.
If more responsibility is what you’re looking for, great! You could be a candidate for leadership and training promotions and we’re excited to talk to you.
Please let us know which path is most appealing to you during your interview process.
As an Inside Sales Representative (Technology Advisor), you'll help IT decision makers/buyers expedite their business technology vendor selection process. You showcase the ability to provide high-quality service while maintaining a sense of urgency. You thrive on helping as many buyers of business technology per day as possible.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all technology buyers who visit one of our web properties searching for solutions like CRM, Project Management, or Marketing Automation.
- Make outbound calls to qualify interested technology buyers.
- Assess IT buyers' needs by communicating with them via email and phone to uncover project details
- Determine the best solution for each buyer's needs based on internal research and our proprietary Product Selection Tool
- Provide advice and solutions to IT buyers for their current needs and become their trusted technology advisor for future needs
- Maintain organized records of all client interactions, including schedules for follow-up calls, buyer preferences, and suggested vendors
- Work towards increasing efficiency and effectiveness of each interaction to hit or exceed monthly lead conversion goals to increase revenue
- Prior experience in the following industries: hospitality, food, and restaurant
- Exceptional people/customer service skills and enjoy interacting with others.
- The ability to communicate clearly and comfortably over the phone and by email.
- A proven track record of hard work and resiliency.
- An interest in technology and the ability to learn quickly. You can quickly think on your feet under pressure.
- 0-2+ years of sales exposure or building and maintaining accounts.
- High energy and a positive attitude that lasts throughout your day.
- Strong motivation and are eager to succeed.
- Professional experience with IT consulting is a plus.
Please apply using this link: https://technologyadvice.apply...