Talent Acquisition Supervisor
Gordon Food Service
Position Description / Responsibilities
Are you someone that is looking to take your career to the next level? Do you enjoy consulting and helping customers grow their business? Are you looking for a role that is project focused with high-touch relationships with all levels of the business? Then we have the new role for you!
We are excited to onboard a Business Solutions Specialist for Nashville and Memphis Markets! This role is an essential member of the Divisional Marketing team that develops relationships with and provides value-added services to select current and potential customers. In collaboration with Customer Support Manager this role will assist in the development of regional segment business plans and provide business segment expertise to the regional sales and marketing teams. See additional details below!
Why join our Divisional Marketing Teams?
- The opportunity to provide relevant business solutions to complement the initiatives of our Sales and Marketing teams, with an ultimate goal of increasing the overall market share of Gordon Food Service.
- This is a customer facing role! Collaborating with key customers to achieve sales and margin goals is key.
- The chance to work collaboratively with Product Specialists to provide back of the house consulting to key current and prospective customers to include recipe development, portioning, and plate presentations.
- The opportunity to work directly with key customers to provide Back of House consulting in areas such as kitchen layout, development of training programs, and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) training. Also provide front of the house consulting to key and prospective customers to include wait staff training, silent shopper evaluations, and menu layout and design.
- The opportunity to assist in the development of segment business plans. Analyze trend data and incorporate the data to develop business solutions that strengthen the relationship between GFS and key regional customers.
What do we need from you?
- Ability to develop, refine, communicate, and implement plans and to set and define goals.
- Must be able to maintain knowledge of industry trends and be able to provide training on the technical aspects of commercial or non-commercial segments.
- Looking for someone with industry and segment knowledge and be able to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time via Nashville and Memphis (travel 3-4 days weekly with some overnights).
- Must have a valid, unrestricted state drivers license.
Leading candidates will have.....
- Three to five years previous food service operations experience (i.e. FOH, operations, general manager).
- Sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Culinary, Hospitality Management or related field preferred…not required.
Please apply direct at https://bit.ly/2WVSdrs