Finance & Accounting
Position Description / Responsibilities
NOW CFO is seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join our clients firm. Our client is located in Nashville, TN and is seeking a Tax Manager to join their firm as a long-term fit.
Ideally, we are looking for a highly driven Tax Manager to ensure that clients’ state and federal tax documents are prepared and filed in a timely manner. The Tax Manager’s responsibilities include developing solutions for potential tax issues, keeping abreast of new developments in tax legislation, and informing staff of new legislative developments. You should also be able to advise clients on tax planning, tax research, and tax compliance.
To be successful as a tax manager, you should be able to manage multiple projects efficiently. Ultimately, an outstanding tax manager should be able to identify opportunities to grow the company’s client base.
- Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Manage and full oversite of tax process for clients
- Tax strategies
- Building relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Review advanced business and individual tax returns, estimates, and year-end tax planning
- Researching tax issues, preparing research memos
- Identifying, assessing, and informing management of tax-related issues
- Working closely with staff, managers, and partners on all phases of the project
Pay is DOE.
Now CFO is an equal employment opportunity.
- Public Accounting experience is required
- CPA license or planning to pursue CPA certification
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Tax Manager
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Individual Tax experience
- Debit/Credit experience
- Experience working in a public firm (preferred)
Please submit a resume, and include your email and phone number with your application.