Position Description / Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Technical Writer to join our growing Audience Development team!
You are a thorough, proactive writer with insatiable curiosity to learn about the latest trends in business technology and translate them for a busy audience. You can go from novice to expert on topics with efficient, targeted research. You don’t consider yourself “left-brained” or “right-brained”, rather you thrive in both creative and analytical environments. You are comfortable working with everything from micro-copy to long-form articles.
- Content creation targeted at our audience of business professional software researchers and purchasers.
- Editing of in-house and freelance-created content
- Collaboration with design, communications, sales and HR teams at TechnologyAdvice to support their content creation needs and ensure consistency of messaging across the company
- Contribute to content strategy growth through keyword research, buyer persona development and tailoring content to our funnel
- Ownership of content publication across a wide-ranging portfolio of B2B technology sites, including analysis of performance, CRO and liaison with UX team
- 3 years content creation experience, ideally for a B2B audience
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Experience working in a business environment and alongside a content team
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
To be considered, apply here.