TENNCARE PROGRAM COORDINATOR-EXECUTIVE - 16917; 16918; 16919
State of Tennessee
Government , Health Care , HR, Office & Administrative Support
Position Description / Responsibilities
Appeals Redetermination Specialist TennCare Program Coordinator
Division of TennCare - Member Services, Appeals Operations Group
Monthly Salary Salary Starting at: $3,534.00
Salary exceptions may be considered based on the background and experience of the individual applicant.
JOB AND DEPARTMENTAL OVERVIEW
The Division of TennCare is seeking an Appeals Redetermination Specialist for the Appeals Operations Group within Member Services. The Appeals Redetermination Specialist will be responsible for providing support and guidance on Medicaid rules, regulations and policies. The Appeals Redetermination Specialist will ensure that due process standards are met in Medicaid appeals by the accurate and timely processing of appeals and all appeals related documents. Finally, the TennCare Program Coordinator will also work collaboratively with the Managed Care Program Manager 2 to identify workflow issues and accomplishments.
- Bachelor's Degree graduation from an accredited college, or university OR 4 years relevant experience in a healthcare setting programs or a combination of the two
- Ability to foster and maintain cohesive working relationships
- Sound judgment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage workload to meet specific timeframes and deadlines
- Excellent communications skills and writing skills
Apply Here: www.tn.gov/careers