Therapist, in home
Community & Nonprofit
Position Description / ResponsibilitiesCenterstone is the nation’s largest not-for-profit provider of community-based behavioral healthcare, offering a full range of mental health services, substance abuse treatment and educational services in Indiana and Tennessee. We seek to prevent and cure mental illness and addiction.
Centerstone's Intensive In-Home Therapist provides individual and family counseling for youth in crisis (ages 3 to 18), with goal of stabilizing symptoms and preventing placement of youth into more restrictive setting such as hospital or residential treatment. Treatment takes place in the home and community. Candidates need a solid knowledge of therapeutic techniques such as family therapy, CBT, TF-CBT, play therapy, or other modalities. The position requires reliable transportation. Bilingual a plus!
- Carry a small caseload of 5 - 7 families
- Provide individual and family therapy 3 times per week
- Participate in supervision meetings 1 time per week
- Web-based documentation that can be completed from any location
- Occasionally will be on-call to families in crisis
- Flexible scheduling
- Mileage reimbursement for travel expenses
- Ability to grow and develop with extensive training opportunities
- Many advancement opportunities both clinically and administratively
- Consistently enthusiastic and helpful colleagues from whom you can learn
This position is eligible for a SIGN ON BONUS of up to $1,250.00. New minimum base salary for Intensive In-Home program is $35,000 per year. This position will also be eligible for bonus incentives for meeting goals.
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field
- At least one to two years of experience providing direct counseling or therapy
- Excellent therapeutic, written, verbal, and collaborative skills
- A highly accountable, mature professional who listens actively and leads proactively
- Self-motivated individual who can set and meet simultaneous short and long term performance goals
- Desire to be a part of a proven leader in the world of behavioral healthcare