Trade Account Manager
Business & Professional Services
Position Description / Responsibilities
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home and remodeling industry and have an impact on over 40 million homeowners and 1.5 million professionals around the world. Frequently ranked as one of the top 10 most disruptive companies in the world and backed by marquee venture capitalists, Houzz will allow you to drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the US and Europe alone.
Houzz recently launched the Houzz Trade Program to provide industry professionals with multiple ways to profit from purchasing and recommending products in the Houzz Marketplace. The Houzz Marketplace offers everything from items for major remodeling projects and custom home builds, such as bathtubs and fixtures, to furniture and decor products.
We are looking to grow our team of Trade Account Managers who work directly with professionals including designers, architects, contractors, and commercial clients such as hotels, restaurants, real estate developers, and property management agencies. As a Trade Account Manager you will act as a 1-stop resource for product sourcing, project management, bulk orders, vendor negotiation, and as a liaison to many internal teams and departments. Your key responsibilities will involve bringing on new accounts, up-selling, and developing strong relationships with clients to achieve sales and repeat purchase goals.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Meet and exceed goals for new client sales, repeat purchases, and overall customer satisfaction
- Build and nurture your personal book of business to grow customer lifetime value of trade professionals and commercial accounts
- Consistently drive high activity through outbound calls and email campaigns
- Educate professional accounts on how to shop on Houzz and how to use the new and exclusive “trade only” aspects of the site
- Assist professional accounts with placing first and subsequent orders on Houzz by providing assistance in finding products, negotiating discounts, placing orders, order fulfillment, on-time delivery, and post-purchase customer support
- Maintain and grow relationships with accounts through consistent outreach, follow-up on needs for upcoming projects/opportunities, and provide updates on new products added to Houzz and site product developments/features
- Develop expertise regarding products available for purchase on Houzz and industry trends
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales and margin objectives as provided
- Minimum 2 years sales or account management, or customer service experience
- Ability to quickly build rapport via the phone and establish long term relationships
- Strong negotiating skills and consultative sales approach with experience and success in upselling customers
- Excellent time management, follow-up, and prioritization skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Positive team player and adept at working with multiple teams to deliver projects on tight deadlines
- A familiarity with CRM tools (such as Salesforce)
Houzz is hiring talented sales professionals in Nashville. Meet the team on Tuesday, March 6th at Nissan Stadium and learn more about our current sales openings while securing an in-person interview with a Houzz recruiter.
Seating is limited - reserve your interview and learn more here: https://info.houzz.com/nashville.