Traffic Enforcement Officer
Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority - Nashville, TN
Transportation & Utilities , Customer Service
Position Description / Responsibilities
Application Deadline: Thursday, April 29, 2021
Work Schedule: Must be available to work the following shifts. Schedule will include weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- A (5:45 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.)
- B (1:45 p.m. - 10:15 p.m.)
- C (9:45 p.m. - 6:15 a.m. )
The Traffic Enforcement Officer (TEO) is responsible for performing tasks related to ensuring the safety of Nashville International Airport passengers, visitors, and property.
Law enforcement experience - preferred
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Directs vehicular traffic on terminal levels and ensures safety of pedestrians and property.
- Issues parking tickets in accordance with appropriate statutes and ordinances.
- Monitors terminal exit lanes for safety and ensures no one can enter.
- Reports medical issues to appropriate parties.
- Assists with medicals by clearing a space for fire and ambulance, and notifying dispatch of first responder locations.
- Checks for unattended bags and notifies dispatch accordingly.
- Operates a two-way radio to transmit and receive information regarding traffic, lost and found issues, and flight information.
- Provides passenger assistance by answering questions, giving directions, and providing other information.
- Assists customers with vehicle problems, such as battery recharges and retrieving keys.
- Supports MNAA’s commitment to its culture and values, including Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence (RISE).
- Maintains regular and on-time attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma - Required
Law enforcement experience - Preferred