Education, Training & Library
Position Description / Responsibilities
People describe you as supportive, innovative, and inspiring. You understand that building relationships and offering creative solutions to problems are some of the best ways to create change and ignite action. Whether it's establishing a leaderboard to monitor progress or working on a fun interactive tutorial, you're full of creative ideas to get teams excited and working hard.
We are looking for a Training Coordinator who is comfortable and skilled at motivating and coaching others to be the best they can be. Everyday, our agents connect with technology buyers to help them find the perfect solution for their tech needs. Our agents undergo continual training and daily quality assurance feedback to ensure they're having the most successful calls possible. As a Training Coordinator, you'll help to create and facilitate the daily and weekly trainings within our agent team. We’re looking for someone that will not only support, but also challenge our agents to reach new heights.
- Create online trainings with the goal of improving the volume and quality of agent phone conversations
- Work with tools like Moodle, Articulate, and Skype
- Interact remotely with our call center agents to facilitate the trainings you've created
- Provide daily one-on-one feedback to agents
- Monitor agent feedback forums to answer questions, complaints, and offer tips for success
- Offer creative solutions to improve agent calls and to encourage both low and high performing agents.
- Conduct mock calls and offer constructive feedback on performance
- Identify trends in agent performance and implement trainings to address identified trends
- Conduct interviews with potential agents, ensuring they have the right attitude for success
- Create new and delete agent credentials
- Experienced and comfortable working with diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, and personalities
- Demonstrated experience implementing trainings and/or teaching others
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Inner drive to learn new training techniques and methods to motivate individuals and teams
- Creative, problem solving ability
- Easily adaptable in a fast paced and unpredictable environment
- Ability to pivot priorities while upholding a high level of accuracy and urgency
- Excellent verbal and digital communication skills (i.e., email and over the phone)
- Demonstrate strong leadership and resiliency
- Must be an excellent motivator and morale booster
- Must be willing to travel periodically to train agents in-person
For consideration, please click here.