Transportation & Utilities
Position Description / Responsibilities
Job Title: Transportation Manager (CDL with Passenger Endorsement required)
Reports to: Account Manager
Location: Local hospital in Nashville, TN
Who are we?
Premier Parking’s culture is based upon on a team-oriented, sleeves-up, promote-from-within people-first foundation. Ryan Chapman, our CEO, started out as a flagger making minimum wage. Since then, we’ve expanded our scope of services beyond the typical self-parking facility management, now including healthcare, hospitality, and remote monitoring services and have a geographic footprint spanning across 14 states.
Hours of Work
Monday through Friday; but some weekends may be required for required bus maintenance.
Health insurance, vision and dental insurance, 401k match program, free parking, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, uniforms, employee spotlight program, and employee referral bonus.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended period of time.
- The person in this position needs to often move about the parking entrance and parking garage of assigned location.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with parking guests who may inquire about parking and visitor information. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Must be able to detect incoming traffic and assess parking flows.
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions.
- Employees will be required to wear a uniform and follow appropriate grooming standards.
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Premier Parking provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Premier Parking complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
As the transportation manager, you will oversee a fleet a 5 – 10 shuttle buses. Fleet experience is necessary for this position. The drivers will transport a large volume of employees from various parts of the medical campus using a passenger shuttle bus. This position is responsible for providing a warm welcome, safe transportation, and exceptional customer service to all visitors, patients, and hospital personnel.
- Greet customers and clients in a courteous manner.
- Drive a passenger shuttle throughout the medical campus.
- Effectively and efficiently transporting guests using safe driving practices.
- Frequently communicate with customers and staff who have general inquiries about parking, parking locations, and customer service inquires.
- Assist immediate team members with other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications for the Position
- Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement.
- Up to date DOT medical card.
- 7-year Criminal Background Check.
- Pre-employment drug screen.