Video Content Specialist
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Video Content Specialists at TA are responsible for ensuring the highest quality of video content across the properties they are responsible for, which support the business and products that we offer.
Video content produced by a Video Content Specialist may have many different goals, including to drive relevant traffic to our sites, and to ensure that the intent of that traffic is aligned with our call to action (newsletter signup, affiliate click, form submission, sales demo signup, etc.)
Video Content Specialists are also responsible for safeguarding the authority and quality of their production in their specialist area, and act as a resource and thought leader for business users.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, executes and reports on video projects supporting the TechnologyAdvice portfolio of web properties
- Delivers analysis and insight based on video analytics and performance in line with visibility and monetization goals
- Provides guidance to content, sales, HR, audience development and other departments around viewer experience, format, production quality and branding consistency
- Interfaces with freelance resources supporting the video production process
- Ensures smooth and efficient production processes through upkeep of of editorial calendars and project management software, proactively identifying roadblocks and task dependencies
- Assists with other video and branding activities as required
- Reports to the Director of Content and shares progress on video initiatives
Proven, professional experience including the following:
- Minimum of 1 year as a video producer, both animated and live-action formats
- Experience with Adobe creative suite: Premiere essential, Final Cut, and After Effects strongly preferred, as well as Audacity or equivalent audio editing experience
- Experience with Youtube Studio analytics and channel optimization interface
- Experience with audio/visual production, lighting etc.
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- High level of initiative, self-direction, and accountability for actions required
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task
Please apply using this link: https://technologyadvice.com/c...