Position Description / Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Video Editor to join our growing Content team!
As a leader in the B2B demand generation space, TechnologyAdvice is committed to building a brand that is top of mind for our target audience, creating product demand, and driving traffic to our funnel. To help us accomplish these goals, we’re looking for a Video Editor who is well versed in video production, editing, and performance reporting.
- Edit and optimize video content supporting our portfolio of sites
- Implement best practices around audience retention, call-to-action, and production quality
- Assist content producers in sourcing third-party footage
- Contribute suggestions and recommendations for video pitches and best practices
- Report on performance of video content
- Collaborate with members of other departments including content team, audience development, human resources and sales
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Premiere required
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects strongly desired
- Proficiency in DAW software (Audacity, Pro Tools etc)
- Experience with filming, camera operation, lighting and sound setup preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and in written word.
- Capable of executing on best practices for optimization of our YouTube videos
To be considered, apply here.