Position Description / Responsibilities
Are you hardworking, reliable, and want to give your career a fresh start?
We Promote From Within so if you demonstrate regular hard work and dedication this entry-level position can pay off for you!
We are seeking hardworking individuals with a background in warehouse, packaging, commercial kitchens or food manufacturing, for full-time positions. We’re hiring all seniority levels. If you’ve spent time at other food startups like Blue Apron or have experience in large-batch food manufacturing, we are definitely interested in chatting. We’re a fast growing company and hardworking associates will have lots of room to grow!
Curious what a typical day looks like?
This is a rigorous, on-your-feet position using various packaging equipment, working a production line within a team, and utilizing manual packaging equipment and tools. You may spend your day stocking orders, packing boxes, operating equipment, and cleaning/sanitizing. You may also assist our production team in our large commercial kitchen pulling bulk ingredients or prepping/cooking. Generally you will be working in a refrigerated environment. If you like the cold, or don’t mind wearing a jacket, this could be a good fit for you!
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Pass a food safety course within 30 days of being hired.
- Able to lift 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours a day with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to push, pull, lift, bend, and squat with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to withstand and work in extreme hot and cold temperatures (hot kitchens, refrigeration units and freezers) with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Do you have relative experience? Send us your resume so we can get to know you!
- Interviews are scheduled regularly via e-mail.
Send resumes/inquiries to: email@example.com