Warehouse Team Member
Wholesale & Retail Trade , Warehouse
Position Description / Responsibilities
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
You’re on your way to joining the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You’ll be on the move for your whole shift.
This is a full-time role, which at Amazon means you’ll get benefits starting your first day. Take advantage of your 3-day weekend by working a full-time 4-day week.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Duties and responsibilities:
You’ll be part of the team that prepares Amazon customer orders. Some of your duties may include:
- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
- Exchange safety tips daily with co-workers
- Use scanners to scan bar codes on products
- View prompts on screens and follow directions for some tasks
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Application Website - www.amazon.com/tennesseehourlyjobs
Text Alert System - Text MJNOW to 77088