Web Developer I - Internal Onsite Resource
Network Solutions Group, LLC
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
This position involves custom web development. Candidate should be capable of basic application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming, and development. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work
Primary Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Create site layout/user interface from design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Perform routine maintenance of existing sites and applications as needed
• In conjunction with existing project management staff – define project scope, goals and deliverables while communicating project status and deliverables with managers and clients
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously with excellence while maximizing efficiency, execution, and profitability
• Proactively audit existing client websites as well as prospects from a strategic standpoint to make recommendations for improvements and generate revenue
• Direct work experience using and customizing WordPress
• Direct work experience in SEO with knowledge of tools and techniques
• Well versed in different computer applications that are required in website designing and development such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
• Candidates should have proven programming experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
• Understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
• Understand the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple projects and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients' timelines and budgets
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
• Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction
Submit your resume' and position for which you are applying to email@example.com