Your Organization's Gateway to Industry Leadership and Visibility
In the bustling world of business, standing out is no small feat. That's why we've created Content Corner—a dynamic and member-exclusive platform designed to elevate your brand and voice in the Nashville area's business community. Content Corner is a curated space where you can share your expertise, insights, and vision with a wide-reaching audience. Whether you're an emerging startup or an established enterprise, Content Corner offers an unparalleled opportunity to amplify your message, connect with industry peers, and pave the way as a thought leader in your field.
How to Submit Your Content
Submit your content here.
- Prepare Your Content: Ensure your content aligns with the Chamber's mission and areas of focus.
- Submit Your Content: Please fill out this form to submit your materials.
- Wait for Review: All submissions will undergo a review process, which can take 5-7 business days and may be edited for length, grammar, or relevance.
- Publication: You will be notified via email once your content has been reviewed and approved for publication. Approved content will be published within two (2) weeks of approval and contributors will be notified of the exact publishing date.
Click here to see published Content Corner Articles to help guide you in the writing process.
What is Content Corner?
- Content Corner is the public-facing member-driven section of our popular blog. This benefit, offered exclusively to Chamber investors, members, and sponsors, provides a platform to share expertise, insights, and vision to our wide-reaching audience.
What are the benefits of contributing to Content Corner?
- Contributors benefit from increased visibility on the Chamber's website, links back to their own website, and exclusive opportunities to demonstrate expertise and thought leadership to an engaged business audience.
What types of content can be submitted?
- Acceptable formats include:
- Articles, white papers, press releases, and case studies (.doc, .docx, .txt)
- Videos (.mp4, .mov).
- We recommend including 1-2 photos to accompany each submission (.jpg, .png).
How often can I submit content?
The amount and frequency of submissions is determined by your membership level or sponsorship agreement. If you have questions, please contact our membership team.
Are there any content restrictions?
- Content must be original. Submissions must be of high quality, both in terms of content and presentation. Content should not purely be a sales pitch but be relevant to Chamber members and investors, aligned with Chamber area’s of focus such as business growth, economic development, talent development, education, and the quality of life or livability of the Nashville region.
- Length should be range from 500 to 2,000 words and include 1-2 links to your website or social media channels.
Will my content be edited?
- Yes, our team may edit for length, grammar, and relevance. You will be notified of any changes.
Is publication guaranteed?
- Publication is subject to review and is not guaranteed.