All Star Membership Blitz
Do you love being a Chamber member? Do you want to win great prizes? Our members are "All Stars" and we want to give YOU a chance to spread the word about Chamber membership.
Our Membership Blitz has begun!
This campaign, which will run through October 31, is a chance for you to help people in your network become Chamber members - and have a chance to win some really amazing prizes!
How it works:
- Identify people in your network that are good candidates for Chamber membership. Maybe they just started their own business or moved to the region, maybe they're looking for a great way to meet new people and increase their visibility.
- Let them know why Chamber membership is such a great investment! Share your story of membership and explain how it's helped you grow your business. You can also direct them to the membership benefits page on our website so they can learn more.
- Give them the link to our special Membership Blitz page. This page has a form that will help them start the membership application process, and record your information as a referral. The url for this page is: nashvillechamber.com/all-star-business
For every member that joins the Chamber giving your name as a referral, your information will be entered into a drawing for this year's spectacular prizes:
- a $500 Southwest Airlines gift card, or
- a one night stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel in a suite with breakfast for two and complimentary valet parking (a $1,000 value)
To show our appreciation for new members, anyone that joins the Chamber in the Membership Blitz will receive a special thank you gift from us. They will also be publicly announced and get a great boost of visibility on social media and our website.
For more information, please contact Rita McDonald, vice president of member relations, at email@example.com or 615-743-3152
To make is easy for you to spread the word about Chamber membership, we have a few resources for you.
1. Sending a tweet or posting on Facebook is a great way to reach your network. Click below to share with your followers!
2. Social media is great but nothing beats a personal conversation about Chamber membership. Here are some talking points you can use to start the conversation about joining the Chamber.
3. Check here to make sure that business you're thinking about asking to join isn't already a member.