Ribbon Cuttings & Grand Openings
We are offering a new way to celebrate your business: an upgraded ribbon cutting experience.
Ribbon cutting ceremonies are a great way to increase the visibility of your business and engage the community in celebrating a grand opening or expansion. We offer one complimentary ribbon cutting to all of our members, but now we will also be offering an additional paid option with upgraded features and benefits.
1. Premium Ribbon Cutting
The $250 paid option for ribbon cuttings will include all of the complimentary benefits, as well as these additional features:
- Chamber will provide scissors and a keepsake ribbon
- Event is posted on the Community Calendar and included in the Monday Morning Report newsletter
- Attendance by at least 4 Chamber staff members including senior leadership
- Chamber staff can provide remarks (2 weeks notice required)
- Invitation extended to all Chamber staff, the New Member Advisory Group, and the Member Relations Committee
- Invitation extended to Metro Council representatives in the member’s district
- Invitation extended to Area Advisory Council Leadership team in respective area
- Chamber will post photos from the ribbon cutting on two of the following Chamber social media accounts within 10 business days after the event:
- Chamber photographer will provide 5-10 high-quality photos within 4 weeks after the event
- Upon request, Chamber will provide complete Member Mailing List (valued at $50)
- Chamber will provide links to online business directory listings for photographers and caterers (if desired)
Note: Premium ribbon cuttings require at least three weeks notice.
2. Complimentary Ribbon Cutting
Complimentary ribbon cuttings will still be available with the following features:
- Chamber will provide scissors and ribbon, to be returned after the ceremony
- Event is posted on the Community Calendar
- Attendance by at least one Chamber staff member
- Invitation extended to Chamber staff and New Member Advisory Group
- Upon request, Chamber will help take photos for members to post on their social media platforms
- Upon request, the Chamber will provide mailing addresses for members in three zip codes of their choice
Note: Complimentary ribbon cuttings require at least two weeks notice.
The total price for the upgraded ribbon cutting experience is just $250. This new ribbon cutting option is available to any member, regardless of whether or not you have already held a Chamber-sponsored ribbon cutting.
All of our members' ribbon cuttings are posted on our Member Calendar. This is also a great way to promote other events and is included in your Chamber membership. You can learn more about how to add to the Member Calendar here.
For any questions regarding ribbon cuttings or the Member Calendar, please contact Karen Chan by email or at 615-743-3061.