Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings
We are offering a new way to celebrate your business: an upgraded ribbon cutting experience.
Ribbon cutting ceremonies are a great way to increase the visibility of your business and engage the community in celebrating a grand opening or expansion. We offer one complimentary ribbon cutting to all of our members, but now we will also be offering an additional paid option with upgraded features and benefits.
The new paid option for ribbon cuttings will include all of the complimentary benefits, as well as these additional features:
- Chamber will provide scissors and a keepsake ribbon
- Attendance by at least 4 Chamber staff members including senior leadership
- Chamber staff can provide remarks (2 weeks’ notice required)
- Chamber will post photos from the ribbon cutting on 2 of the following Chamber social media accounts
- Event included on our event calendar in Monday Morning Report newsletter
- Chamber will provide complete member mailing list
- Chamber will extend invitation to Metro Council representatives in the member’s district (4 weeks’ notice required)
- Chamber photographer will provide 2 high-quality photos within 2 business days after the event
- Photo of the ribbon cutting will be featured in Chamber lobby
- Chamber will provide links to online business directory listings for photographers and caterers (if desired)
Complimentary ribbon cuttings will still be available with the following features:
- Chamber will provide scissors and ribbon, to be returned after the ceremony
- Chamber staff will post the ribbon cutting on our member calendar
- Attendance by at least one Chamber staff member
- Invitation extended to additional Chamber staff and New Member Advisory Group
- Chamber will provide a photo caption to post on member’s social media platforms
- Chamber will provide mailing addresses for members in 3 zip codes of their choice
The total price for the upgraded ribbon cutting experience is just $250. This new ribbon cutting option is available to any member, regardless of whether or not you have already held a Chamber-sponsored ribbon cutting.
All of our members' ribbon cuttings are posted on our Member Calendar. This is also a great way to promote other events and is included in your Chamber membership. You can learn more about how to add to the Member Calendar here.
For any questions regarding ribbon cuttings or the Member Calendar, please contact Caroline Hoerner by email or at 615-743-3035.
Recent Ribbon Cuttings: