To create economic prosperity by facilitating community leadership.
Nashville is a thriving city filled with risk-takers. Positive energy and camaraderie fuel the spirit of the region. Every day, people find new ways to take advantage of opportunities offered, to make something from nothing, to make their mark, to realize their dreams. At the center of this spirit is the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce.
At the Chamber, you:
Belong – Collaborating with others, energized by common drive and passion;
Engage – Sharing a vision for the future and sharing the collective influence to make it happen;
Lead – Impacting our region and transforming our future;
Prosper – Realizing opportunities that grow your business and enrich our communities.
Nashville Chamber Values:
As a regional member organization that represents the business community in Nashville and Middle Tennessee, our mission is to create economic prosperity by facilitating community leaders. These are the values that guide our work and culture:
We focus on big opportunities and challenges for regional prosperity. Our members and staff are in the forefront of creating solutions.
We collaborate with community organizations and partners on common goals. Teamwork is essential to success, and we avoid personal agendas. As we work on difficult or controversial issues, we model respect, tolerance, truthfulness and candor. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our members and constituents.
We measure our work and own our results. We work quickly, with an emphasis on quality and prioritization. We set clear goals and expectations, and we strive to exceed them.
- 2017-2018 Annual Report
- 2016-2017 Annual Report
- 2015-2016 Annual Report
- 2014-2015 Annual Report
- 2013-2014 Annual Report
2018-2019 Board of Directors
Officers and Executive Committee
- Chair - Robert A. McCabe, Jr., chairman, Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Immediate Past Chair – R. Milton Johnson, chairman and CEO, HCA Healthcare
- Vice Chair – James R. Schmitz, Market Leader, Elliott Davis | Nashville
- Secretary – Wanda Lyle, Managing Director, General Manager, UBS Business Solutions US LLC | Nashville
- President – Ralph Schulz, president & CEO, Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
- General Counsel – Todd J. Rolapp, Managing Partner, Bass Berry & Sims
- Board Governance Committee Chair - Sidney McPhee, president, Middle Tennessee State University
- Finance & Audit Committee Chair - Claire W. Tucker, president and CEO, CapStar Bank
- Tom Aaron, executive vice president & CFO, Community Health Systems
- Doug Brandon, Cushman & Wakefield, Regional Managing Principal
- Mary K. Cavarra, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Ingram Industries Inc.
- Beth Chase, senior managing director or strategy & operations, ankura
- Robert J. Dennis, chairman, president and CEO, Genesco Inc.
- Jorge Dominicis, CEO, Correct Care Solutions Group Holdings
- John Eakin, CEO, Eakin Partners, LLC
- Rod Essig, co-head of Nashville office, Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Mark Fioravanti, President and Chief Financial Officer, Ryman Hospitality Partners
- Darrell Freeman, executive managing director, Zycron, a Division of BG Staffing, Inc.
- Sean Henry, president, chief executive officer and alternate governor, Nashville Predators and Bridgestone Arena
- Kate Herman, market president and publisher, Nashville Business Journal
- Christopher T. Holmes, President & CEO, First Bank
- MaryAnne Howland, founder, president and chief excitement officer, ibis Communications; founder and CEO, Global Diversity Leadership Exchange
- Decosta Jenkins, president and CEO, Nashville Electric Service
- Christine Karbowiak, Chief Administrative Officer, Executive Vice President, Vice Chair of the Board, Bridgestone Americas, Inc. and Vice President and Senior Officer, Bridgestone Corporation
- Stephen Kulinski, managing director, CBRE
- Ken Levitan, founder and co-president, Vector Management
- Randy Lowry, President, Lipscomb University
- Wanda Lyle, Managing Director, General Manager, UBS Business Solutions US LLC | Nashville
- Robert A. McCabe, Jr., chairman, Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Sydney McPhee, president, Middle Tennessee State University
- Robert S. Patterson, partner, Bradley, LLP
- C. Wright Pinson, M.B.A., M.D., Deputy CEO and Chief Health System Officer - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Chairman - Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network Board
- Alan J. Pramuk, P.E., Chairman and CEO, Gresham Smith and Partners
- Saurabh Sinha, founder and CEO, emids Technologies
- Brad Southern, CEO, LP Building Products
- James W. Spradley, Jr., chairman and CEO, Standard Candy Co., Inc.
- Flora Tydings, Chancellor, Tennessee Board of Regents
- Carol B. Yochem, Middle Tennessee president, First Tennessee