To create economic prosperity by facilitating community leadership.
Nashville is a thriving city filled with risk-takers. Positive energy and camaraderie fuel the spirit of the region. Every day, people find new ways to take advantage of opportunities offered, to make something from nothing, to make their mark, to realize their dreams. At the center of this spirit is the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce.
At the Chamber, you:
Belong – Collaborating with others, energized by common drive and passion;
Engage – Sharing a vision for the future and sharing the collective influence to make it happen;
Lead – Impacting our region and transforming our future;
Prosper – Realizing opportunities that grow your business and enrich our communities.
Nashville Chamber Values:
As a regional member organization that represents the business community in Nashville and Middle Tennessee, our mission is to create economic prosperity by facilitating community leaders. These are the values that guide our work and culture:
We focus on big opportunities and challenges for regional prosperity. Our members and staff are in the forefront of creating solutions.
We collaborate with community organizations and partners on common goals. Teamwork is essential to success, and we avoid personal agendas. As we work on difficult or controversial issues, we model respect, tolerance, truthfulness and candor. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our members and constituents.
We measure our work and own our results. We work quickly, with an emphasis on quality and prioritization. We set clear goals and expectations, and we strive to exceed them.
- 2019-2020 Annual Report
- 2018-2019 Annual Report
- 2017-2018 Annual Report
- 2016-2017 Annual Report
- 2015-2016 Annual Report
- 2014-2015 Annual Report
- 2013-2014 Annual Report
2019-2020 Board of Directors
- Chair – Wanda Lyle, Managing Director, General Manager, UBS Business Solutions US LLC | Nashville
- Immediate Past Chair – Robert A. McCabe, Jr., Chairman, Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Vice Chair – Todd Rolapp, Managing Partner, Bass Berry & Sims
- Secretary – Carol Yochem, President Middle Tennessee Region, First Horizon
- President – Ralph Schulz, President and CEO, Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
- General Counsel – Carolyn W. Schott, Member, Sherrard Roe Voigt & Harbison, PLC
- Board Governance Committee Chair – Sidney McPhee, President, Middle Tennessee State University
- Finance & Audit Committee Chair – Claire W. Tucker, Founding President and CEO Emerita, CapStar Financial Holdings Inc.
- Tim Adams, President and CEO, Ascension Saint Thomas
- Kris Ahrend, CEO, The Mechanical Licensing Collective
- Lee Blank, Middle Tennessee Market Executive, Regions Bank
- Shannon Bowles, Director of Hospitality for Tennessee State Parks, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- Doug Brandon, Managing Principal, Cushman & Wakefield
- Mary K. Cavarra, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Ingram Industries Inc.
- David Dill, President and CEO, LifePoint Health
- Jorge Dominicis, CEO, Wellpath
- John Eakin, CEO, Eakin Partners, LLC
- Rod Essig, Co-head of Nashville office, Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Mark Fioravanti, President and Chief Financial Officer, Ryman Hospitality Properties
- Darrell S. Freeman, Executive Managing Director, Zycron, a Division of BG Staffing, Inc.
- Randy Goodman, Chairman and CEO, Sony Music Nashville
- Jim Gingrich, Managing Partner, Elk Mountain Wealth Partners
- Terry Hardesty, Managing Partner, Deloitte
- Sean Henry, President, CEO and Alternate Governor, Nashville Predators
- Robert Higgins, CEO, Barge Design Solutions
- Damon Hininger, President and CEO, CoreCivic
- Chris Holmes, President and CEO, FirstBank
- John Gromos, Vice President and General Manager, Turner Construction Company
- Decosta Jenkins, President and CEO, Nashville Electric Service
- Milton Johnson, Chairman and CEO (retired), HCA Healthcare
- Christine Karbowiak, Chief Administrative Officer, Executive Vice President, Vice Chair of the Board, Bridgestone Americas, Inc.; and Executive Vice President, Executive Officer and Global Chief Sustainability Officer, Bridgestone Corporation (retired)
- Stephen Kulinski, Managing Director, CBRE
- Randy Lowry, President, Lipscomb University
- C. Wright Pinson, M.B.A., M.D., CEO, Vanderbilt Health System, Chairman, Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network, Deputy CEO, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Alan J. Pramuk, P.E., Chairman and CEO, Gresham Smith
- William B. Rutherford, Chief Financial Officer, HCA Healthcare
- Brad Southern, Chairman and CEO, LP Building Solutions
- Flora Tydings, Chancellor, Tennessee Board of Regents
- Barry Vandevier, Chief Operating Officer, Asurion
- Dave Walton, Vice President, Caterpillar Inc. and President & CEO, Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation
- Sally Williams, President of Nashville Music and Business Strategy, Live Nation Entertainment
- Kate Wood, Founder, K8 Co