Nashville Area Virtual College to Career Fair
Is your company looking to hire talent from our area colleges and universities?
Looking for a great recruiting opportunity for your organization?
Meet Top Talent from 10 Universities at one Event!
In partnership with Nashville Area Career Fairs Consortium, the Nashville Area Chamber is excited to announce the Nashville Area Virtual College to Career Fair event on Thursday, April 8, 2021 from 1:00 to 4:00 PM CST. This event provides a just-in-time hiring event for May graduates and students seeking summer internships from 10 universities.
Meet students and alumni in program fields ranging from science, liberal arts, nursing, engineering, music, agriculture, and business. The event is hosted by the Nashville Area Career Fairs Consortium member institutions: Athens State University, Austin Peay State University, Belmont University, Cumberland University, Fisk University, Lipscomb University, Tennessee State University, Tennessee Tech University, Trevecca Nazarene University, and Vanderbilt University.
Click here to register.
- An employer profile page showcasing your organization's unique brand
- Your own organization's exclusive chat room allowing for real-time engagement in group and personalized one-to-one interactions
- 8 recruiters may attend chat sessions simultaneously
- Unlimited recruiters may have access to the candidates
- Tool to conduct video interviews (optional feature - not required)
- Tool to conduct video and/or audio broadcasts or screencast presentations to multiple attendees simultaneously (optional feature - not required)
- Multi-recruiter access to search resumes, preselect from, and capture resumes of registered candidates (option to create resume books)
- Unrestricted time frame to filter and export candidates' profile details and contact info
- Unlimited job postings