International Business Council
The International Business Council is comprised of a cross section of the region’s international business leaders. This voluntary group serves as advisors to the Chamber and as advocates for international businesses operating in or considering investing in Middle Tennessee. The purpose of the Chamber's international business efforts is to create economic prosperity by promoting the growth and development of Middle Tennessee as a place where international business thrives by:
- Building and cultivating relationships which create opportunities for foreign direct investment;
- Connecting global companies with critical resources;
- Serving as Middle Tennessee’s international information resource;
- Promoting the Nashville region as a center for international business; and
- Engaging Middle Tennessee’s international business community.
The IBC hosts educational events throughout the year focused on topics of importance to Middle Tennessee's international business community and also publishes a regular e-newsletter and blog to share news about international business activities.
2021-2022 IBC Advisory Board Leadership:
Chair - Elizabeth Winkle, str
Vice Chair - Lisa Ferrelli, Bank of America
Immediate Past Chair - Chris Hills, Willis Towers Watson
John Scannapieco, Baker Donelson
Mike Fedele, Mitsui & Co. (USA)
Click here for entire board member list.
"The International Business Council has made significant progress in our efforts to grow Middle Tennessee’s economy. By cultivating our regional network of international businesspeople, we are able to offer information and access to a credible and influential business network to international companies looking to relocate here."