What sets the Nashville region apart as a great place to live and raise a family? Is it our outstanding quality of life, our famous Southern hospitality, our abundant leisure activities, our temperate climate, or our cosmopolitan vibe? Whatever your reasons for considering a move to Middle Tennessee, we're so excited to welcome you, and we know you'll be glad you chose to call the Nashville area home.
Check out our list of resources to help you get established in your new Nashville home, including information on utilities, driver's license, vehicle registration, voter registration and more.
Fill out our brief newcomer information form and receive the Chamber's free Middle Tennessee fact sheet.
Live It Nashville
For your convenience, we offer two ways for you to get a hard copy of our Nashville-area relocation packet:
- Call 615-743-3000 to have the information sent to you in the mail; you will need to pay either $10 or $12 in shipping and handling fees.
- Stop by our office in downtown Nashville (view map) during regular business hours (8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday).
Please note: Resources included in the hard-copy relocation packet are subject to availability.
If you prefer an online version of our relocation materials, our members have generously supplied resources below for you to browse and download for free.
- Nashville Region's Vital Signs
- Sports & Entertainment magazine
- Apartment Finder guidebook
- The East Nashvillian magazine
- Center Stage magazine from Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Nashville Lifestyles magazine
- The Family Manual from Nashville Parent magazine
- Private School Directory from Nashville Parent magazine
- Public school list from Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Senior resources from Fifty Forward
- Music industry resources from the Music City Music Council
- Download our free digital lifestyle magazine.