Member ribbon cutting celebrations are a great way to increase the visibility of your business and engage the community.
We offer ribbon cutting services to Chamber members celebrating a grand opening, expansion, relocation, groundbreaking, anniversary and more.
We offer ribbon cutting services during standard business hours Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
We require a three-week minimum notice after $350 payment is received. Ribbon cuttings are complimentary to membership levels LEAD, PROSPER, IMPACT, INFLUENCE and VISIONARY and all P2030 Investors.
Ribbon Cuttings include the following features:
- Chamber will provide scissors and a keepsake ribbon
- Attendance by at least one Chamber leadership staff member who can provide remarks
- Event is promoted in our Thursday newsletter Chamber Connect (valued at $500)
- Chamber will post about the ribbon cutting on Nashville Area Chamber's social media
- Event photographer will be provided; along with 5 high-resolution photos of the ribbon cutting - $150 value
- Invitation extended to all Chamber staff, our New Member Advisory Group, and our Member Relations Committee
- Invitation extended to Metro Councilperson in the member’s district
- Invitation extended to Area Advisory Council Leadership team in respective area (if applicable)
- Chamber will provide Member List of nearly 2,000 members (organization, contact person, address, phone number only – $500 value). This list can be used to find caterers and other event services in order to support other Chamber members.
- All Chamber ribbon cuttings are promoted on our Chamber Events Calendar and our Member Calendar.
For any questions, please contact Bailey Davis.