Applications for the ninth annual Nashville Emerging Leader Awards (NELAs) are available now! Download a 2015 application or nominate an outstanding young professional today. The deadline for nominations is Tuesday, Feb. 10. Don't miss this opportunity to apply or nominate someone you know for this exciting award! Applications from the nominees are due Tuesday, Feb. 17.
Can’t decide who to nominate?
- NELAs are given to outstanding young professionals (under the age of 40) from 15 industry categories who have demonstrated outstanding professional and personal accomplishments.
- Winners go above and beyond the call of duty at work and within their community.
- You will never hear a NELA winner say, “That’s not in my job description” or “Let someone else do it.”
- Winners are role models within their community or unsung heroes who work graciously with others and don’t ask for anything in return.
Here are some friendly tips to keep in mind for your application:
- Your application should be free of spelling and grammar mistakes. Ask at least one trusted colleague or friend to look over it.
- Make sure you clearly state the results of your efforts throughout your career and how you have impacted your community.
- Show your personality as you write. Leadership abilities can be demonstrated throughout your style of writing!
- Most importantly, turn in your application on time. No late applications are accepted! Best of luck to everyone!
The NELAs are presented by Lipscomb University College of Business.