Nashville Chamber members can now submit content to be featured!
Increase your visibility with our new program, Content Corner.
What is Content Corner?
We are excited to launch a new way for our members to increase their visibility. We want to provide tools and resources for businesses in the Nashville area to increase brand recognition and visibility. Content Corner allows your business to serve as an expert in your field to our audience by submitting content to be featured on our website! This program is exclusive to Chamber members only.
What are the benefits?
- More visibility on our website to thousands of blog readers every year
- Links to your website which can strengthen your position in Google search results
- Exclusive opportunities to demonstrate your expertise in your field to a new audience
What counts as content?
Article: Email your article in the form of a .doc, .docx, .txt
Podcast: Email your podcast in the form of a .mp3
Video: Email your video in the form of a .mp4, .mov
Photo: Email your photo in the form of a .jpg or .png
Content must adhere to the following:
- Content must be relevant to our mission, audience and goals. All submissions are subject to review. Publication is not guaranteed.
- Content must have a connection to our areas of focus, such as business growth, economic development, talent attraction and retention, transit, education, legislative issues, membership, small business and entrepreneurship.
- Content cannot solely be sales pitches for your business, but you may include 1-2 links to your website or social media platforms.
- Our team will edit and revise content for length, grammar and content if necessary and will notify you of any changes.
- Each member business can submit one content piece per quarter.
Where do I submit content?
Click here to submit your content
Click here to see examples of Member Content to help guide you in the writing process
Click to download this graphic as a reminder:
Interested in other ways to increase visibility?
Existing tools and resources for increased visibility are the business directory, ribbon cuttings, job board and sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
Contact Nathan Wingate, Digital Storyteller & Content Strategist, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org