Intro Nashville storytellers for March session
The Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce recently launched Intro Nashville, a new program that showcases the region’s unique characteristics.
Intro Nashville is an opportunity to learn about Nashville's past and present - both successes and challenges – through personal anecdotes and stories from over 20 different community leaders. Information about the content and storytellers included in the March Intro Nashville session are below:
Opening Reception: Bill Purcell, former mayor of Nashville, will discuss Nashville’s past, present and future, and the unique characteristics of the region
Day 1: “It” City? will illustrate how Nashville was built on innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship. Featured storytellers include:
- Rob McCabe, Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Colin Reed, Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc.
- Claire Tucker, CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc.
- David Dill, LifePoint Health
- Ken Levitan, Vector Management
Day 2: Policy, Power Players & Politics will explore the role of consolidated government and discuss big policy decisions that shaped our region. Featured storytellers include:
- Nate Rau, Tennessee Lookout
- Senator Brenda Gilmore, Tennessee General Assembly
- Mayor Paige Brown, City of Gallatin
- At-Large Council Member Bob Mendes, Metro Government of Nashville & Davidson County
- Council Member Joy Styles, Metro Government of Nashville & Davidson County
Day 3: Athens of the South will highlight the breadth of educational options in the region, illustrate the importance of deep prosperity and explain the talent pipeline in Middle Tennessee. Featured storytellers include:
- Angie Adams, PENCIL
- Tony Holt, Cushion Employer Services
- Marla Rye, Workforce Essentials
- Dr. Randy Lowry, Lipscomb University
- Commissioner Penny Schwinn, Tennessee Department of Education
Day 4: Find Your Rhythm in Music City will feature Nashville’s creative spirit, cultural assets, and instill a commitment to community engagement. Featured storytellers include:
- Corinne Bergeron, The Frist Foundation
- Monica Fawknotson, Metro Nashville Sports Authority
- Howard Greenstone, Red Pebbles Hospitality
- Sabina Mohyuddin, American Muslim Advisory Council
- Jaynee Day, Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee (retired)
Register for the March session HERE. You can learn more about Intro Nashville by visiting Intro.NashvilleChamber.com.
Please contact Caitlin Okrzesik at email@example.com to learn more about upcoming sessions or sponsorship opportunities.
The work of the Chamber is supported by its members, Partnership 2020 investors and sponsors; the Chamber’s Pivotal Partners (a partnership at the highest level for all Chamber programs and events) are Delek US Holdings, Bass, Berry & Sims, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Community Health Systems, Gresham Smith and Regions.
Intro Nashville sponsors are Amazon, Made in TN and Zeitlin Sotheby's International Realty.